Sunday 18 January 2015

Journalling - What to do when you miss a day.







Life and it's events can sometimes mean that we miss out on drawing our card for the day.  Don't let this get you down or make you feel like you've missed out on a learning opportunity or message for that day.

When that happens for me this is what I do.





Just before bedtime I reflect on the day's events and whereas I would be writing down my reflections as they relate to the morning's daily card draw, instead I write about my day and the events that took place.  Then I select a card from the deck that I think best reflects the events and lessons of the day and write about why I think this, noting down any personal keywords, followed by keywords from the reference book.  In effect you would be working in reverse to the usual daily journaling process but it is just as effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment