Sunday 1 February 2015

Journalling - Writing about your Daily Card - My Personal Template

A little while ago I posted up a template for beginner's to use as a guide when starting to journal their daily card.  As mentioned, my own style of journaling has changed from how I originally wrote when starting out and thought you may like to see what it is like now.  The changes came about because awareness of my intuition and inner voice strengthening meant wanting to note that down rather than just a list of my own keywords.

You may have already adapted my beginner's template to your own idea since starting out though equally you may be wanting a change and would like to see how this one fits.

I still like to include the keywords from a reference book or two as it keeps the roots of the card meanings fresh in my subconscious.




No comments:

Post a Comment