Tuesday 10 January 2017

Blogging absences and 2016


During the last months of 2016 I noticed that I wasn't writing as many blog posts compared to previous months and this was mostly down to finding myself on Instagram more than anywhere else.  Instagram is really enjoyable for me, mainly because of the element of interaction with people and without all the drama that seems to follow Facebook conversations at times.

I thought that it may be fun to post screenshots of all my photographs from Instagram on here so you could share in what i've been up to if you don't already follow me there.  So here they all are going back a little into the end of 2015 up to today.  If you'd like to follow me on Instagram click on the link in the sidebar, i'd love to see you there.































No comments:

Post a Comment