Wednesday 16 May 2018

Spiritsong Tarot

Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and
published by US Games Inc.

This beauty arrived in the post this morning. 

When the Spiritsong Tarot was first released I had added it to my wishlist but then after some time I removed it because I wasn’t sure, even though I love Paulina Cassidy's illustrations. 

After reading a recent review on the Spiriting Tarot by Katalin Patnaik on the TABI blog I was persuaded. 

Can I just say that now i've looked through the cards that i'm absolutely smitten with it and even more delighted to see my favourite South African animal Pumba in the deck!

I'll be spending some time tonight before bed getting to know it a lot more. 








Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and
published by US Games Inc.
Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and
published by US Games Inc.
Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and
published by US Games Inc.
Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and published by US Games Inc.

Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy and
published by US Games Inc.
The Spiritsong Tarot by Paulina Cassidy.
https://www.instagram.com/paulinacassidy/


Published by U S Games Inc.
http://usgamesinc.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment